Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm back!

I deleted all of my old posts. I just wanted a fresh start. And I had been a total slacker when it came to updating anyway. So here we go, trying again. There really isn't anything that new going on with me. I applied for a Team Coach position at my job. It's a salaried position with a bonus potential of 5% of my yearly salary. Plus it would be 8-5 which would be great. Since I am in school and working full time, it would be great to have an 8-5 schedule because it would leave me time to go to school at night. Right now I am taking an 8am class every day and then working til 8pm at night. It's fine, but the problem is that the rest of the classes I need are only offered mid-afternoon or evening. So I obviously need evening.

I've been a tad bit (seriously, just a tad) annoyed with my roommate lately. She just sleeps all the time! I feel like I take care of almost all of the housework. My dad brought over a lawnmower for us b/c we didn't have one, and he was cutting our grass for us. Well I tried to wake her up so he could show us how to use it (sounds pathetic, I know, but neither of us have cut grass before!). Well anyway, she wouldn't even wake up when he came. So I pretty much know that's going to be all my responsibility too. Eh, I'm just a little annoyed lately. Whatev :)

Love life is....stale as usual. no surprise there.

I promise I'll be better at updating this! Even though nobody really reads it, I don't think! haha

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Hey you! : ) is this the shanel I knew as a teenager ?
This is Caleb land, I wonder how you are doing all the time! Hit me up if this is the right person.
Calebeland@gmail.com