Monday, April 21, 2008

easy day

Today I had to go to one of our mother plants this morning at 9:30 am. It lasted til 11:30, I got back to the office, and only had to stay until 1:30 because I had a half day today! Yay! So now I'm home, and I really want to take a nap, but I find myself blogging, taking out garbage, and cleaning instead! I'm ridiculous :) I should relax and enjoy my day. Maybe I'll watch Oprah later. lol.

I think I have a boy coming over to watch a movie sometime this week. See, I might this guy on eharmony (which I think is pretty crappy, by the way) , we went on a date, and it didn't go so well. There really wasn't any connection there. But the thing is, we had talked on the phone for about a week before our date, and we had a great connection! I mean, we would talk on the phone for like 3 hours every night. So I was confused. For our date, we went to watch an Elite 8 Game for the NCAA tourney, b/c my team was playing. He claimed that I paid more attention to the game than I did to him. I guess that could be true because I was really excited for the game. So we've continued to talk a lot through text, and we decided we would hang out again as friends. I suggested that we should just be friends, but he is really pushing for more. So I invited him over this week. We'll see how it goes. I guess it's possible that it was just first date bad luck. But I am sick of being single, I know that!

Ok, I'm off to mop the bathroom floor and the kitchen floor (even though I just mopped the kitchen floor 2 days ago. lol).

No comments: