Wednesday, May 7, 2008

stupid, stupid boys

So I mentioned the string of dates with eharmony guy that got cancelled. I decided to give him one last chance. We were supposed to go to dinner and a movie this past saturday. Well I didnt' hear from him all day, so I texted him at 2:00 and said, "are you picking me up or are we meeting there?" no response until 7:00 pm (our reservations were at 7:30), saying "at the hospital, i'll explain later." So i ask if he's ok. Basically, someone bumped the back of his mail truck (he's a mailman) while he was parked, and it's procedure that you have to go to the ER. Now I understand that he had no control over this situation, however, he had been at the ER since 3:00pm, in the waiting room, and had waited to text me until 7. I think that's rude. So he continued to text me all night, and i was pretty short with him. Same thing on Sunday. and this conversation followed.....

him: well...guess i'll just talk to ya when i talk ya

me: i just don't think this is going to work. sorry

him: there was nothing to work...i don't know what you thought... but i wasn't looking for anything with you anymore than friends...i've been seeing someone.
(side note from me-this is bullshit because he texts me every single night, all night, and he is always home watching tv. when exactly is he "seeing someone" when he is in text contact with me all the time? lol. and he is the one who is always texting me saying he wants to cuddle, blah blah blah. does someone say that when they are seeing someone? freakin cracks me up. and if he's seeing someone, why is he going to dinner and a movie with a girl he met on eharmony? riiight.)

me: good for you

him: so what isn't working? i'm sorry i got in a wreck yesterday...next time i'll avoid someone hitting me when i'm not moving to spare your feelings.

me: ok there is no reason to get mean. it's fine. i'm not mad about that. good luck with whoever you are seeing.

him: did you think this was going somewhere? you said friends...so i was going with just friends... i moved on to other stuff... so what's the problem here

me: no problem at all. like i said, good luck. it seemed to me like you were always pushing for more. but ok.

him: i dont think i was. i just thought it'd be fun to hang out. obviously you wanted more.... but sorry... so good luck... and later

me: let me be clear that i did not want more. talk to you later.

him: yeah ok... whatever you say.

so yeah, jerkface! how annoying! i was giving you all the chances buddy. you weren't doing me any favors!

i thought you all would enjoy that story.

1 comment: